QCollector For QCharts
NOTICE: QCollector For QCharts is no longer for sale.
QCharts has been purchased by Interactive Data Corporation, the parent company of eSignal,
and new versions of QCharts will run on the eSignal data network.
This means that programs like QCollector For QCharts, which were
built to run on the original QCharts data network (QFeed), will stop working when the changeover
We recommend that QCharts users evaluate our QCollector Pro for eSignal
program, which will work with the new QCharts 6.0 package using the eSignal Data Manager.
Licensed users of QCollector For QCharts will still be able to download the latest version of the
program from our web site as long as the original QCharts data network remains online.
Subscribers to the QCharts real-time data feed can now use QCollector For QCharts to
download data for an unlimited number of stock,
futures, options or
index symbols. QCollector saves the data to files
on your computer where it can then be used by other trading
Charting and scanning
Running and testing trading systems
- Download and save historical data for any
symbol on the QCharts servers.
- Collect intraday or end of day data, from
yearly down to time and sales bars.
- Advanced time and sales data collection. Save
bids, asks, and trades, filter by exchange and more. Historical and
- Save your data in ASCII text
format or in the popular MetaStock
data format for compatibility with most other trading
- Create portfolios of securities to simplify
file management tasks.
- Import lists of symbols into your portfolios
from QCharts symbol files or from your
own custom symbol lists.
- Run timed updates during the trading session
to keep your data files current with the latest real-time data from
QCharts. Set the timed update frequency to run as often as every
five seconds on hundreds of symbols.
- Run a regular download at any time of day or night. All data
files are updated to the minute (or second) using the most recent
- Schedule a time each day for QCollector to
automatically bring all your data files up to
- Export data to a file in Dial Data
format. This feature allows you to create a file which
includes data from multiple securities, where each line of data is
prefaced by the security's symbol. You can then
import this data into applications that support
- Convert single or multiple ASCII format data
files to MetaStock format.
- Copy or move multiple securities between portfolios.
Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP and a subscription to QCharts.
Download the free trial version of
QCollector For QCharts to see how easy it is to collect data for
use with your other trading programs. Requires a subscription to
QCharts as described above.